skip to main content
Reset Contrast High Contrast | A-Z Site Map

LEGACY Alternative High School

The following documents are required for new student enrollment:
  • Original Birth Certificate with seal
  • Up to date immunization record
  • Proof of residency (one of the following:  utility bill, driver's license, voter's ID card, mortgage statement, rental agreement, purchase agreement)
  • Social Security Card - in case you qualify for the Michigan Works Program
  • Current IEP, if applicable
  • 504, if applicable
  • Transcript
If you are attending Hartland High School and are interested in transferring, please contact your counselor to discuss a referral to Legacy. 
If you live outside of the Hartland School district, you must apply for Schools of Choice.  
Please contact Brenda Watt by e-mail or by phone at (810) 626-2104 if you have any questions.  
Back to top